Controller name: ISHKA Irish Spring Water, a company incorporated in Ireland and having its registered office at Shelton Business Park, Ballyneety, Co. Limerick, V94 C9X0, Ireland.
ISHKA is committed to the privacy of those that we engage with and this policy details our approach.
Personal data will be processed by ISHKA in accordance with current Data Protection Laws in Ireland.
Our website is not intended for use by children under 16 years of age.
The legal basis for the processing of this data is processing necessary for the purpose of the legitimate interests of our business in promoting our services and recruiting staff.
Your data may also be used in the course of system maintenance; system logs, diagnosis of issues on company systems and the company website, or for site optimisation procedures.
We do not obtain personal data for distribution or sale to third parties for consumer marketing purposes.
The Data We Collect About You
We may obtain personal data including name, address, phone numbers, e-mail address, other electronic identifiers, title, IP address, company details, and other information provided by you in accordance with this policy and with Data Protection Law. We may also obtain similar information from other sources such as third parties, or when you sign up to or attend events or otherwise engage with the business.
How is Your Personal Data Collected
We collect data from and about you through direct interactions and your use of the website. You may give us your identity and contact data by filling in forms or by corresponding with us by post, phone, email, social media or otherwise. This includes personal data you provide when you:
- request services from us;
- fill in forms on our website;
- use the website;
- contact us to make a sponsorship enquiry;
- make an enquiry relating to our source or environment;
- contact us in relation to charitable support;
- make a complaint or general technical enquiry;
- make a general enquiry;
- enter a competition, promotion or survey;
- engage with us on social media; and
- otherwise contact us either directly via the website or by post, e-mail or phone.
How Do We Use Your Personal Data
We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
- Where you have consented to your personal data being used for a specific purpose, for example to receive marketing communications from us;
- Where we need to perform the contract we are about to enter into or have entered into with you;
- Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
Purposes for Which We Will Use Your Personal Data
We use your Data:
- To enable us to supply you with the products and information which you have requested;
- To respond to an enquiry that you have made;
- To analyse the information we collect so that we can administer, support, improve and develop our business and products we offer;
- To contact you in order to send you details of our products, services, competitions or other information which may be of interest to you; and
- To help us better understand how our website works and to make improvements to give you the most valuable experience.
We will not use data to contact you about any third party marketing campaigns.
You will receive marketing communications from us if you have requested information from us or if you provided us with your details when you entered a competition or registered for a promotion and, in each case, you have provided your consent to receive such marketing communications from us. You have the right to withdraw your consent to marketing at any time by Contacting Us or by using the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the email.
Change of Purpose
We will only use your personal data for the purposes for which we collected it, unless we reasonably consider that we need to use it for another reason and that reason is compatible with the original purpose.
If we need to use your personal data for an unrelated purpose, we will notify you.
Please note that we may process your personal data without your knowledge or consent, in compliance with the above rules, where this is required or permitted by law.
Disclosures of Your Personal Data
We take all reasonable measures to protect your personal information while it is in our possession. Your personal information may be transferred to third-party service providers who process information on Ishka’s behalf, including providers of information technology, website hosting and management, data analysis, anti-spam services, data back-up, security, and storage services.
In addition, if our business enters into a joint venture with or is sold to or merged with another business entity, your personal data may be disclosed to our new business partners or owners.
Unless required to do so by law, we will not otherwise share, sell or distribute any of the personal data you provide to us without your consent.
The personal data you provide to us will be treated as confidential. We employ security measures to protect your personal data from access by unauthorised persons and against unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction or damage. Please help us keep our records updated by informing us of any changes to your e-mail address and other contact details. Please Contact Us if you require to do so.
How Long Will We Use Personal Data For?
We retain personal data that you submit to us only for as long as is necessary and for the purposes for which it was obtained, or as required by law.
You have the right to:
- access the data – you have the right to request a copy of the personal data that we hold about you, together with other information about our processing of that personal data.
- rectification- you have the right to request that any inaccurate data that is held about you is corrected, or if we have incomplete information you may request that we update the information such that it is complete.
- erasure – you have the right to request us to delete personal data that we hold about you. This is sometimes referred to as the right to be forgotten.
- restriction of processing or to object to processing – you have the right to request that we no longer process your personal data for particular purposes, or to object to our processing of your personal data for particular purposes.
- data portability – you have the right to request us to provide you, or a third party, with a copy of your personal data in a structured, commonly used machine readable format.
What We May Need from You
We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your personal data (or access any of your other rights). This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it. We may also contact you to ask you for further information in relation to your request to speed up our response.
Automated Decision-Making and Profiling
We do not use any personal data for the purpose of automated decision-making or profiling.
Our website uses temporary “session” cookies which enable a visitor’s web browser to remember which pages on this website have already been visited. If you prefer, you can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies via your browser settings. To disable cookies, we suggest consulting the ‘Help’ section of your browser or referring to the All About Cookies website which offers guidance for all modern browsers. Visitors can use our website with no loss of functionality if cookies are disabled from the web browser.
Our full details are:
ISHKA Irish Spring Water
Shelton Business Park,
Ballyneety, Co. Limerick,
V94 C9X0, Ireland
Email address: email@example.com
You may lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. The Irish supervisory authority is the Data Protection Commission. We would, however, appreciate the chance to deal with your concerns before you approach the DPC so we ask you please contact us in the first instance.